Other length mission trips are available as well, with prices varying accordingly. Longer mission trips cost less per day, and 30 day trips can be as low as $1500 per person including lodging and a couple of fun trips. Please contact us for an information packet, containing a detailed option and price list. We then work through the packet with you to help determine your trip cost. Due to airline costs being high during Spring Break and seat availability being more scarce, trips scheduled during this time should be organized more in advance than trips planned for other times of the year.
- Work materials, tools, and local labor supervision
- An English/Spanish speaking guide’s personal touch from trip registration to completion
- All ground transportation in Costa Rica
- All work-week meals
- Inexpensive and comfortable lodging options (see Lodging below), all of which have beds (no sleeping on floors at Strong Missions)
- Various choices regarding Fun Trips with options for both day trips and overnight excursions (CONTACT US for an information packet)
- The San Jose airport departure tax
- No hidden costs or registration fees
- The knowledge that you’ve truly touched the lives of the world’s lower income people
What’s not included
- International airfare (see Airfare below)
- Insurance fees – Can be purchased through UMVIM even if you are not a United Methodist Organization. Please visit the UMVIM Insurance Page for more details.
- Fun trip meals unless otherwise arranged
- Optional activities available through local tour agencies unless otherwise arranged (i.e. canopy zip lines, snorkeling, coffee tours, etc. We do receive great discounts and pass them on to you)
- Special room assignments unless otherwise arranged
- Snacks and souvenirs
- Tips for Bus Drivers
- Bank Transfer Fees
Payment schedule and Refund Policy
- 100% of the trip cost is due 1 month prior to departure. Please sent payments 5 weeks in advance to ensure it arrives on time. Most large payments are made by bank transfer which is the quickest and safest manner of payment.
- Another major difference offered by Strong Missions is that should someone from your trip be unable to come at the last minute, we will refund any unused money for trip costs up to the date of your group’s departure from the US. Basically, we do not want to make money from your group’s or any participant’s misfortune, so any money not used for reservations, materials, food, etc., will be refunded to you. This is our guarantee.
Strong Missions S.A., Calle San Jose de Grecia, Alajuela, Costa Rica
phone: 1-512-614-8220 or 011-506-2444-0321 | e-mail: email@example.com
Specializing in short term missions trips to assist the children of Costa Rica